Commonly rear blades are used for several purposes such as grading, construction of roads and pavements, etc. A rear blade is a very feasible tractor-mounted attachment that can easily adjust both the blade pitch and blade angle. Besides, light substances such as snow, etc. can be easily moved with the help of rear blades.
- Digging channels has become easier.
- Backfilling applications can be easily furnished.
- The projected length is 5 feet.
- The projected weight is around 170 Kg.
- The angle of application can be adjusted from 0 to 40 Degrees.
- The projected width is around 7 feet.
Tractorspk.co.zm is among the profound tractor dealer in Zambia, recognized for offering multiple farm implements and tractors at extremely bargained fares. Our tractor company is running for decades in Zambia, and primarily motivates Zambian farmers to expand their productivity rate with the help of simpler yet effective tools.