A potato digger is a tractor-mounted farm implement, trusted by a widespread group of farmers for digging potatoes. The potatoes that are dug via potato diggers are of excellent value since they are undamaged. A potato digger has been seen to subsequently reduce manpower which was necessitated earlier to help farmers in digging procedures
- Potatoes can be used to export since they are wholesome and undamaged.
- Circular blades help to ease the digging process.
- At a single time, the seed storage capacity is 240 to 600 Kg.
- The projected working width is 40 inches.
- The projected seed spacing is 6 inches while the projected working depth is 10 inches.
- The projected line-to-line capacity is 28 inches to 300 inches.
Zambian farmers, at some point, were in dire need of finding qualitative agricultural products that could easily suffice the developmental gap leading to successive crop generations, ever since then, Tractorspk.co.zm has been supplying them with export-quality tractors and farm implements in Zambia, including potato diggers, that could easily dig out wholesome potatoes without injuring them.