For soil conditioning and tillage operations, a characteristic farm implement, namely a mouldboard plough is widely used by farmers from all around. This type of farm implement can easily dig through greater ground depths, and can easily break apart soil particles that had been compacted through various external factors.
- Unique and tough blades that are engineered to rip and dig through the hard soil surface.
- Replaceable cutting surfaces whenever need be.
- A smoother soil surface is obtained as a result of uninterrupted soil conditioning.
- The total number of working farrows is 2, 3, and 4.
- The average weight measured is approximately 225 Kg to 360 Kg.
- The working depth noted is around 85 cm to 90 cm.
- The total underground depth that can be reached is 22 cm to 25 cm.
Tractorspk.co.zm has a huge inventory of studious tractor-mounted and standalone farm implements that are performance-wise way better than the conventional tools used earlier.