Zambian farmers need to create wider channels for an uninterrupted water flow. This channel is shallower and reduces the rate of soil erosion. For this purpose, Zambian farmers make use of a ditcher. When the land has been curated with this type of farm implement, not only the land is more productive but soil management is also tackled impeccably.
- Shallower and v-shaped ditches can be created without needing extra effort.
- Soil erosion is reduced and sustainable ways of uninterrupted water flows are identified.
- Inhibits soil erosion causes.
- Verified under ISO 9001 rules of verification.
- Composed of qualitative carbon structures.
- Compatibility: Can be compatible with tractors comprising 50 Hp.
With a vast and dynamically operative agricultural inventory of Tractorspk.co.zm, Zambian farmers have wholeheartedly trusted our tractor dealer company and therefore have invested in our purposeful and result-oriented tractors and farm implements for sale. Persistent usage of our agricultural machinery has satisfied our consumers which is why our sales have never reached rock bottom.