Disc plough is an advanced tilling tool that is responsible for several soil-related functions, including soil churning, soil turning, soil breaking, and soil raising. This type of farm implement is mostly used in areas where the land is bushy or where the stony land has to be prepared for cultivation. Owing to its structure, this type of farm implement can withstand excruciatingly dry conditions.
- The rear furrow wheel is loaded with springs.
- Verified under ISO 9001 rules of verification.
- Disc hubs are provided with re-greaseable taper roller bearings.
- Better cleaning is ensured by the presence of adjustable disc scrapers.
- Easily operated and handled.
- The number of discs working in this farm implement is 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Tractorspk.co.zm is an acclaimed tractor dealer in Zambia, offering a comprehensive range of agricultural machinery that is easy to operate yet technologically advanced. We aim to satisfy our customers with the best tractor prices in Zambia while maintaining the standard of quality.